Table of Contents
Charles Darwin is considered by many as the “Father of Evolutionary Thought“. However, this credit shouldn’t be on Darwin alone since he was guided by works of different scientists prior to him. Darwin himself had no knowledge about heredity hence his theory of natural selection is only limited to his observations during that time.
History of Evolution
-  – Moran, L. What is Evolution. 1993. Link
-  – Lindsay, D. Defining Evolution. 1998. Link (accessed July 22, 2016).
-  – Definition of Theology. 2016. Link (accessed July 22, 2016).
-  – Farabee, M. Development of the Evolutionary Theory. 2001. Link (accessed July 22, 2016).
-  – Smith, D. Uniformitarianism: Charles Lyell. 2016. Link (accessed July 22, 2016).
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get biology related news and updates to your email inbox.